Using a credit card can help you in building a strong financial foundation. It’s not just about getting quick access to the money right now, but maintaining that access for the rest of your life! By paying your credit card bills regularly, you’re also usually eligible to obtain credit card rewards, as well as a good credit score.
Why is paying your credit card debt important?
Your credit utilization ratio accounts for about one-third of your credit score, which is how much you currently owe compared to your actual credit limit. A higher ratio, especially when combined with bad payment history, will severely affect your credit score and make it impossible for you to further obtain credit or loan.
Credit cards are known to charge some of the highest interest rates, especially when there are late payments. The interest is not even tax-deductible, therefore, you will be paying a hefty price for the money that you had borrowed.
How does Fibe Smart Pay work?
Fibe is now offering Smart Pay options to repeat customers, via which you can clear off your credit card debts easier than ever before. Now you no longer have to pay the minimum due amount on your credit card and accumulate huge interest on the balance unpaid amount. Rather, with your approved Fibe limit, you can pay off your entire credit card outstanding through a simple journey on our app, and your new Fibe loan will be created at a 50% lesser interest than what you would have paid on your credit card.
Your credit card debt payment will be reflected in your account within 2-3 working days. Right after this is done, your SECC loan account will be created with low interest rates, at your preferred tenure.
What are the advantages of Fibe Smart Pay?
By using Fibe Smart Pay, you will not only clear your credit card debt but will also be paying half the interest amount that you would be paying the bank. For example, with an outstanding credit card bill of Rs. 50,000 generally you would be paying an interest amount of Rs. 13,931 for 12 months, but by using Fibe Smart Pay, you will be paying only Rs. 6,375 for 12 months. You will be saving approximately Rs. 7,196 which is almost 50% of your interest.
While that stands out as the main reason to opt for Fibe Smart Pay, there are other advantages of using it too. They are:
- Fibe Smart Pay helps convert your Credit card bills into easy Smart EMI credit card debt payments which are easy to clear.
- With Fibe Smart Pay, you will be able to clear bills of multiple credit cards at once.
- Fibe Smart Pay allows for hassle free direct transfer of amounts to your credit card bank.
- Fibe Smart Pay offers a 50% lesser rate of interest compared to the lender.
What are the eligibility criteria for Fibe Smart Pay?
To be eligible to obtain the Fibe Smart Pay option, you just have to check these boxes off:
- No 30+ delinquency on any loan in the last 6/12 months.
- No current overdue amount on any of the loans or credit cards.
- Credit card limit utilization to be less than 85%.
- Credit card balance should not be more than 5-7 times their salary.
- Unsecured leverage other than the credit card should be less than 10 times.
- FOIR excluding credit card balance should be less than 60%.
It’s easy to fall into the trap of credit card debt, and finding a way out of it can be hard. Always plan to pay more than the minimum monthly payment amount, and if you’re running a substantial balance, focus on paying it off as quickly as possible through an instant personal loan. The longer it takes to pay off the debt, the more money it will end up costing you.