A sudden need for a large amount of money or a loan can, of course, occur at any point in life, as many of us may now have experienced. In case of an emergency, acquiring an immediate cash loan from a bank could be quite tedious and time taking. The plethora of paperwork and processing required would take ages for the loan to be sanctioned. An instant loan would be of great help at such times.
There are multiple online digital platforms and apps that offer instant loans online in India. EarlySalary is one such digital platform that provides Indian users with instant cash loans of up to 2,00,000 rupees within hours. It’s one of the largest instant loan apps in India. And once a loan is approved, there are no restrictions on how and where you wish to use your loan amount. You are free to use the instant loan for any of your requirements. EarlySalary does not require you to pledge any kind of collateral to get an instant loan approved. The repayment of your loan can be done at a time most convenient to you with a flexible repayment tenure of up to 12 months. Documentation for a loan at EarlySalary is completely digital. Taking advantage of the digital revolution, a user is quickly approved with the submission of basic documents, and an instant loan is disbursed within minutes. Once you are an approved user, you can get your future loans quickly disbursed with just a few taps. However, loan approval is based on some eligibility criteria like your income and credit score. Interest rates for your loans are attractive and fixed throughout the tenure of your loan so you need not have to worry about varying charges. These rates are very rational and can be as low as 9 rupees per day. Another amazing feature about EarlySalary is you are still eligible for a loan even without a credit score.
The basic eligibility criteria that need to be filled as an applicant are:
- You must be a salaried Indian Citizen
- A Google or Facebook account is mandatory for signing up on the EarlySalary – Instant Loan App
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- A minimum salary of 15,000 rupees per month and a minimum salary of 18,000 rupees per month if you are a resident of a non-metro city and a metro city respectively.
EarlySalary aims to be one of the most user-friendly instant loan apps in India. These are the 5 documents you need to avail an instant loan online:
- PAN card
- Address ID proof
- Aadhar card
- Bank statement
There is a wide range of loans available at EarlySalary. Below are details of each kind of loan:
- Shopping Loan: A shopping loan offers you to shop with no-cost EMI options on popular online shopping platforms like Amazon and Flipkart. This kind of loan makes it easy for you to make an instant purchase without restrictions and pay it back in easy no-cost or low-cost 3-6 EMIs.
- Travel Loan: The travel loan lets you travel now and pay back the amount later in no-cost or 3-6 low-cost EMIs. You could also buy Gift Vouchers from MakeMyTrip for your flight tickets or hotel booking.
- Instant Cash: An instant cash loan gets you the money required for quick payments such as rents and bills. With just a few simple and easy steps, you can get instant cash for all your personal needs.
- Education Loan: With flexible repayment options, zero prepayments and no paperwork, paying education fee is a hassle-free affair.
EarlySalary operates in many major cities all over India. So far, our instant loan services are operational in the cities listed below:
- Delhi, NCR (Delhi, New Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon)
- Mumbai (Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane), Pune
- Hyderabad & Secunderabad
- Chennai & Coimbatore
- Bangalore, Mangalore, Mysore
Feel free to get in touch with us for any questions on credit, loans, and your instant cash needs! We’re listening all day on:
– Our Facebook Page
– Our Twitter Page
– Our Instagram Page
– Our LinkedIn Page
Download the EarlySalary app here, and be a part of the #OneInAMillion experience.