Highlight – With Rs. 30000 income, how much personal loan can I get? You might anticipate being approved for a loan of Rs.5,40,000 if you have no other financial obligations. Let’s find out.
Personal loans are unsecured loans provided by banks and financial institutions to assist you in financing your emergent needs and dealing with life’s uncertainties. Personal loans are frequently used to fund expenses related to higher education, marriage, and medical bills, home renovation, and more.
According to data published by the Reserve Bank of India, the amount of money borrowed in personal loans has increased manifold in recent years. Personal loans do not need the borrower to furnish any security, such as real estate or gold. Unsecured loans make it easier for the lenders and borrowers to get approved for a loan on salary, provided the former has adequate income eligibility.
What is the maximum amount of a personal loan one is eligible for?
The first question that comes to mind while considering taking a loan is, “How much personal loan can I get on a 30000 salary?” Aside from the main topic of the maximum personal loan, it’s also meeting all of the necessary eligibility requirements.
Both salaried and self-employed individuals have to meet different eligibility requirements to be eligible for a personal loan. The following are the requirements for applying for a personal loan:
- The candidate must be a residing citizen of India.
- The applicant’s age must be anywhere between 21 to 55 years old.
- In metro cities, the income must be at least Rs.18,000, and in other regions of India, it must be at least Rs.15,000.
- A self-employed person who has been in business for at least five years and has a profit after tax based on the industry can apply for a loan.
- A salaried applicant must have at least one year of work experience and six months with the current employer.
Benefits of personal loan on salary
Personal loans provide a lot more than just speed, convenience, and affordability, making them the ideal solution for your financial demands. Understanding the advantages of personal loans can help you determine what to look for when selecting a lender and how to get the most out of it.
- A considerable loan amount – Your sanctioned loan amount is determined by your credit history, salary income, and payback capacity, among other factors. Many lenders offer personal loans up to Rs. 25 lakh, which is enough to pay most of your personal needs.
- Value for money – Personal loans on salary provide affordability in a variety of ways. Personal loans have competitive interest rates because of the low-risk component, and you can choose your payback term to fit your budget. Credit cards and many other types of loans have higher interest rates than personal loans.
- Repayment options that are flexible – Borrowers can choose from a variety of repayment options when taking out a personal loan. Borrowers profit significantly from this feature because it allows them to return their loan in EMIs that they pick based on their financial situation and repayment capacity. You can reduce your monthly payments to free up more time to focus on other financial obligations.
- Loan without security – Personal loans are unsecured loans for which you do not have to put up any security. Because any security or guarantee does not back your loan amount, an unsecured loan carries minimal risk. Your eligibility, papers, credit score, and payment history all play a role in your loan approval.
- Loan processing in a QuickTime – Personal loans are processed quickly because they require little paperwork, formalities and do not require lengthy eligibility checks. You could receive approval in as little as 15 minutes*. This can save you a lot of time, which is essential in time-sensitive circumstances like medical emergencies.
- Convenience – You can register for a personal loan from the comfort of your own home using your computer or smartphone. The eligibility criteria are straightforward, and the documentation needs are minimal. You won’t have to visit your lender’s office even once because the entire process is conducted online. Considering these facts, applying for a personal loan online is one of the most convenient ways to borrow money.
- Credit booster – Even though personal loans are unsecured and have lenient eligibility requirements, they can help you improve your credit in various ways. You can quickly repay your EMIs on time and improve your credit score because you choose your EMIs based on your budget and repayment capabilities. Personal loans also help you diversify your credit, which enhances your credit score even more.
How to acquire a personal loan with a salary of up to 30,000 rupees?
If you’re wondering how much personal loan can I get on Rs.30,000 salary, follow these simple steps:
- Eligibility check – The first step in the personal loan application procedure is determining your eligibility. Go to the lender’s official website for loan eligibility, enter the essential information required, such as age, occupation, and income, and get an answer almost immediately. The personal loan eligibility status and the maximum approved loan amount will appear on the screen, and you will know how much loan on the salary you can get.
- Choose a loan that satisfies your requirement — Once you’ve determined your loan eligibility limit, choose the loan plan that best suits your needs. Examine the terms and circumstances, as well as the interest rate and other fees. Consider the loan duration carefully.
- Document submission – If you’re applying online, you’ll need to submit photos of the required documents; if you’re applying offline, you’ll need to attach the necessary documents for the loan application form. Additional documentation may be requested by the lending firm if required.
- Loan approval and disbursement – Your loan will be granted once the document verification is completed and the lender is happy with the loan application. You will receive a notification about this. Following loan approval, the loan will be disbursed, and the funds will be deposited into your bank account.
Therefore, your income plays a crucial role in your loan approval process. In addition, it helps the lender determine your repayment capacity, which further helps determine how much loan they are willing to give you.
A personal loan with a low income salary may be a bit challenging but not impossible. Make sure you approach a lender that offers an easy eligibility criteria to follow and approves loan applications instantly.
Apply for an instant loan now at EarlySalary and tie away from financial hassles.
Want to talk to us? We are listening all day.