A bank statement is a summary of transactions over a period. It includes the account owner’s name, account number, charges, deposits, withdrawals and deductions. Lenders like EarlySalary require users to submit a bank account statement in PDF form to apply for personal loans or instant cash loans.
If an account holder uses internet banking, the process of acquiring a PDF account statement is simple. Regardless of which bank a user is associated with, the process of obtaining a PDF account statement is pretty much the same. Here’s the method to get an account statement:
- Visit the bank’s Internet Banking website.
- Log in to your net banking account with your username and password. You can register for an Online banking account in case you already don’t have one.
- Click on ‘Bank account statement’, ‘Download e-Document’ or ‘View your transaction history’.
- Select the date range required.
- Click on ‘Download PDF’. Some banks do not have a download option, in which case, you have to select the print option and then save it as a PDF.
Here’s the other important information you must know about PDF account statements:
- Bank statements are emailed in a password-protected PDF format by default. If you can’t find it on your registered email, you can sign up to receive these periodical emails.
- These statements are almost always in protected PDF format and don’t require any additional sign-up or information. However, make sure to include the password or decrypt the file before uploading it.
Additionally, banks also offer account statements in a zip format and as a CSV spreadsheet. Unfortunately, however, almost none of the online banking or financial services accept these. Some direct links to obtain a PDF account statement from popular banks are given below.
|Canara Bank Net Banking||State Bank of India||HDFC Bank|
|Axis Bank||ICICI Bank Personal Banking||Bank of Baroda Net Banking|
|PNB Bank||Bandhan Bank||HSBC Online Banking|
|Indian Bank||Central Bank||Union Bank e-statement|