With the advances in financial services, it has become easier and convenient to avail of easy personal loans by using an Aadhar card to meet your unexpected financial needs. Aadhar card plays an important role in identifying you as an Indian resident.
The Government of India issues an Aadhar card for Indian citizens and allots a unique identification number for your identification. When applying for a personal loan, Aadhar cards also have records of your demographic and biometric information, which makes it a very important document.
An Aadhar card is an all-purpose document that you can submit for age proof, address proof, and identity proof. If you are wondering if you are eligible to apply for an online personal loan using your Aadhar card, then you should know that many lending institutions approve personal loans on Aadhar cards and other minimal documentation. EarlySalary is one such platform that provides personal loans on Aadhar cards and few other documents.
What other documents are required along with an Aadhar card for a personal loan?
Before the lender can proceed with your personal loan application, they will ask you for your KYC documents. However, you should know that your Aadhar card is a KYC document that can cover all the segments of your loan application, such as identity proof, age proof, address proof.
But, apart from the Aadhar card, the lender will ask for income proof to determine whether you can repay the loan amount. Here are few documents that you will require other than the Aadhar card.
- Bank statements– These are necessary documents that highlight your transactions. Your lender will ask you to submit bank statements of the previous 3-6 months to go through your transactions and check whether you are eligible for an instant personal loan. If your bank statement for the previous 3-6 months does not highlight a stable income, then you might have to encounter a loan rejection.
- Salary slips- You can submit salary slips for easy personal loans if you are a salaried employee.
- Pan card- it will ensure that you are a tax-paying citizen of India.
In case you are self-employed, then you may have to show alternate sources of income. You can submit the bank statements, ITR, or form 16 for successful loan approval.
Eligibility for a personal loan using an Aadhar card
To prevent repayment of loan defaults, the lender provides eligibility criteria for the individuals before applying for a personal loan.
- You must be 21 years of age and below 55 years to apply for an instant personal loan.
- You must be a salaried employee with a minimum salary of Rs18,000 (Metro cities) and Rs15000 (Non-metros).
- If self-employed, you will have to provide income proof.
- You must have a good credit score.
- You must be a resident of India.
How to apply for an online personal loan using an Aadhar card?
You can apply for personal loans online using your Aadhar card in a few simple steps.
- Head over to the official website of EarlySalary or download the mobile application and sign up on the platform.
- Click on the personal loans tab from the top of the screen.
- Start your loan application process by clicking on the option Apply for a personal loan now.
- Start filling out the application by entering your personal details such as name, date of birth, email address, phone number, etc.
- Specify your loan requirement.
- Now, you will need your Aadhar card for identification, address proof, and age proof.
- Submit the application form after submitting all the necessary documents.
- Lastly, wait for application verification and loan approval. Once approved, the instant personal loan will be credited to your account.
Gone are the days when you would have to carry piles of documents to the bank for getting a personal loan. Now, with EarlySalary’s easy and convenient loan application process, you can apply for easy personal loans online by using your Aadhar card and other minimum documentation requirements.
Feel free to get in touch with us for any questions on credit, loans, and your instant cash needs! We’re listening all day on:
Download the EarlySalary app here, and be a part of the #OneInAMillion experience.