There are times when a lot of us come across some unexpected personal expenses for which we may not have enough funds. Whether it’s an emergency or an indulgence we want to grant ourselves, and EarlySalary instant loan app could be the right option in such situations. These are easy to apply online and are for shorter tenure involving quick processing. We also ask for minimum documentation and disburse quickly.
So if you want to fund your medical emergency, a family wedding, renovate your home or just want to pay your urgent bills on time, an online personal loan (instant loan) can deliver funds for all your requirements. But why pick EarlySalary over any other option?
Here’s the elevator pitch: EarlySalary instant loans offer you credit without any physical documentation process, through a completely online process. The loan gets approved on the same day without any hassle.
Now, on to the details!
Features of instant cash loan
- No collateral: Instant loans are risk-free. The borrower doesn’t need to put any of his assets as security against their borrowing.
- No hidden costs: EarlySalary has a transparent system for personal loan processing. The entire process is completed online and you will get updated at every step.
- Instant loan approval: For Instant loans, the processing is done with the help of software and automated algorithms which cuts down the entire processing time. The work which used to take 4-5 days is now completed in minutes. Thus, you get instant e-approval within minutes.
- 24*7 customer support facility: With EarlySalary Instant loan online, you get 24*7 customer support.
- Flexible Repayments: EarlySalary offers personal loans up to ₹ 5 lakhs. Apart from a good loan amount, you get a flexible time period ranging from 1 to 5 years to repay your borrowed amount.
Benefits of instant loan apps like EarlySalary
- The loan application via the EarlySalary instant loan app is completely private. You don’t have to involve anybody.
- The procedure takes just 15 to 20 minutes.
- Whether you are self-employed or a salaried employee, you are eligible to apply for a personal loan.
- The interest rates can be as low as Rs 9/day.
- A personal loan can get approved on the same day of application
- The instant loan app online carries out a secured process which means your documents and data are safe with them.
How to get an instant loan on EarlySalary
Step 1 – Register
Download & register on the EarlySalary app on your smartphone. Fill in a few basic details like name, number, address, and bank details.
Step 2 – Get instant loan approval
Get approval in minutes.
Enter loan information. You can opt for a loan starting from ₹ 5000 to ₹ 5,00,000. Once approved, upload your KYC documents on the app.
Once you upload all the details and documents, the app will then review your request.
Step 3 – Ready to transfer
Once your KYC is in place, just select how much cash you want to transfer to your personal savings account, and you are set!
You need to submit your identity, address, and income proof documents.
- Identity proof – you can submit a passport or Aadhar card or pan card, or driver’s license.
- Address proof – you can submit a passport or rental agreement or utility bills.
- Income proof – Your bank statements and salary slips for 3 to 6 months will be required to avail of a money loan.
Use The Instant Cash Loan EMI calculator
Skip the manual calculations. Use the EarlySalary EMI Calculator to accurately determine your repayment amounts, interest charges, and more.
We’ve already mentioned that EarlySalary offers instant cash loans of up to Rs 5 lakhs with minimal documentation and quick processing. Coupled with interest rates as low as Rs 9/day, this is by far your most compelling credit option in the market. Plug your loan details into the calculator to determine your monthly repayments based on your sanctioned loan amount and interest rates. It’s that easy to understand. With EarlySalary, you can even prepay your loan amount with no additional charges. Liberate yourself, with #OneSmallStep.
To find out more about instant loans and how easy they are to receive via EarlySalary, reach out to us on: