The world of Fintech
The combination of Startups and Finance has lighted the thought bubble of Techies.
This has prodded them to move forward to build a space that blends both.
Basically Fintech organisations use technology to help users avail financial services effortlessly and on the go.
Fintech encompasses all technology-based companies operating in insurance, payment, loans, asset management etc.
Fintech is taking the technological space by a storm. With the introduction of these startups, the technical space the distance between technology and money has been bridged.
With the emerging industry of Fintech, there is an increased accessibility to the finance, along with an elevated awareness amongst the users of finance and technology. These firms offer instant, constant and efficient financial services to the users. They also serve as a competition to the conventional banks that exist.
The aim to integrate technology so that various systems in place interact has lead to the seamless processing of information and data transfer. This leads to better decision making processes(for cash, loans, credits etc) and also diminishes the cost.
With the emergence of multitudes of NBFC( Non-banking financial companies), Payment banks , mobile wallet companies etc have rendered a surge in the Fintech sector.
There are various verticals for Fintech
There are numerous startups that have ventured in the services of lending . These startups surpass the conventional financial institutions by offering alternative credit models, and also enhance the accessibility of users to money and money matters. Basically users can gain access to capital much faster and at a cheaper rates through these.
- • Fintech has also entered Remittance. Remittance otherwise is a lengthy process with unending steps to achieve the goal. This holds true for both outward and inward transfer of funds. Also the costs associated are extravagant in nature
- • They also provide both private and businesses to accept payments over the platforms of web and mobile. These Fintech startups intend on integrating payment processing into mobile and web apps without putting in extra efforts to maintain the merchant accounts. Steps are taken to ensure that there is no fraudulence that happens. The transfers have to be made directly into the bank account that is linked to the payee.
- • Yet another bracket of Fintech companies exist that help individuals save manage and invest money. These Fintech companies essentially help in Personal Finance and retail Investment services. Also they help the individuals make better financial choices. Be it them wanting money or them wanting to save it.
- • The infrastructural pertaining to old-age financial institutions are also be solved by these new Fintech organisations. There supremacy in technology and efficiency in finance is becoming popular amongst the people. They have enormously improved access to financial data and analytics is much easier and quicker now to get through to.
- • Another intriguing Fintech Platform is providing access to crowdfunding . crowdfunding helps organisations in nascent stage to raise money and develop in the right direction.
- • These companies initial focus lay on the core of finance, risk management and the incrementing revenues. However now it has expanded to user-friendliness and customer experience.
Fintech has not only disrupted traditional banking institutions, but has also made banking much easier for individuals. EarlySalary is one such organisation in the Fintech world. We at EarlySalary provide loans upto a lakh in minutes through your smartphone. And it is a very simple process! Just login through your Facebook account, fill in a few details and get instant cash. So wanna get some cash?